Last night I watched this TV show called 20-1 and it counts down the top 20 things from a certain topic. So last night was 20-1 Greatest Songs of all Time. And I tell you. The people who made this list are complete Idiots.
Judge for yourself.
20. Sunday Bloody Sunday by U2
19. Dancing Queen by ABBA
18. American Pie by Don McLean
17. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
16. Heartbreak Hotel by Elvis
15. Like A Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan
14. Billy Jean by Michael Jackson
13. Like a Virgin by Madonna
12. Born in the USA by Bruce Springsteen
11. Good Vibrations by Beach Boys
10. Hey Jude by Beatles
9. I Got You (I Feel Good) by James Brown
8. What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
7. Stayin' Alive by The Bee Gees
6. Rock Around the Clock by Bill Hayley and the Comets
5. Respect by Aretha Franklin
4. Bridge Over Troubled Waters by Simon and Garfunkel
3. Satisfaction (I Can't Get No) by Rolling Stones
2. Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin
1. Imagine by John Lennon
I mean. Where Is the Metallica? ACDC? Black Sabbath? Queen?
Whoever came up with this list is a complete idiot.
List all polls
|Advance Wars, Advance Wars 2, Advance Wars DS, and all content contained in those games are copyright (c) 1990-2005 Nintendo, and 2001-2005 Intelligent Systems. This site was not made with the permission of Nintendo or Intelligent Systems.|
If this page does not appear properly, then you need a web standards compatible browser like Firefox