- Map Case: Campaign
- Players: 2
- Speed Rank: 6 Days
- Player CO: Max
- Enemy CO: Flak
NOTE:This will work about 90% of the time.
General Strategy: Lure Flak’s troops away from the HQ and defend Infantry
B-copters and T-copter.
– Move western B-copter 4N 1W and attack enemy B-copter from the south.
– Move remaining B-copter 4N 1W and destroy enemy B-copter from the east.
– Load Infantry in T-copter and move T-copter 6W.
– All enemy units must generally move east.
– Move western B-copter 1N and attack enemy Infantry from the south.
– Attack enemy Infantry from the south with remaining B-copter.
– Move T-copter 2N.
– No enemy unit should attack allied B-copters.
– Move T-copter 4N and drop Infantry north onto enemy HQ.
– Move western B-copter 3W 2N.
– Move remaining B-copter 3W 3N.
– Begin capturing HQ.
– If enemy tank moves in range of southern units, destroy it.
– Finish capturing HQ.