- Nintendo DS
- North America: 21st January 2008
- Europe: 25th January 2008
Digital Re-release Dates:
- Japan: 30th October 2013 (Club Nintendo Reward)
- Players: 1 to 4
- Game Mode: Single Player, Single-System Multiplayer, Multi-Cartridge Multiplayer, Nintendo Wifi Connection (Ceased: 20th May 2014)
- DSiWare Game Mode: Single Player, Single-System Multiplayer, Multi-Cartridge Multiplayer
Click the image to get the high-resolution chart
This is the full AW4 base damage (BD) chart, complete with sea units, secondary fire BD values, and unit vitals. If a BD value is full-sized, it means that the unit has primary fire only. Units are mostly sorted by competitive multiplayer (PvP) usage, but transport units are at the right side for readability.
As this is for reference only and is not optimal for PvP, a morphing version isn’t offered. Take a look at the PvP damage chart for a tuned alternative that trims all the fat.