- Nintendo DS
- Japan: 23rd June 2005
- North America: 22nd August 2005
- Europe: 30th September 2005
Digital Re-release Dates
- Japan: 20th April 2016
- North America: 1st December 2016
- Europe: 3rd March 2016
- Players: 1 to 8 (1 to 4 on Wii U)
- Game Mode: Single Player, Single-System Multiplayer, Multi-Cartridge Multiplayer, Download Multiplayer
- Wii U Game Mode: Single Player, Single-System Multiplayer
- Accessory Support: GBA to NDS Game Link
The damage chart for Dual Strike.
Like any game, there are always some bugs that slip through. Dual Strike has a number of interesting bugs to experience. Continue reading
Skills are additional unlockable abilities that can be equipped on your COs to improve their unit strengths and combat ratings. A CO can equip up to four skills. Any equipped skill will add to the CO’s natural abilities, allowing you to stack effects. Combining Olaf with the Icebreaker skill for example will give Olaf an incredible +40% firepower when it is snowing.
Unlocks and secrets in Advance Wars: Dual Strike. Contains spoilers for those adverse to such things.