Trial Maps Guide
T36: Mountain Pass
Maximum Score: 375 pts
150-pt. time limit: 3 days
100-pt. time limit: 6 days
Player CO: None
Enemy CO(s): None
Special Condition(s): None
Overview: Send one Infantry across the mountains to the enemy HQ while the
northern forces prevent the enemy ground forces from advancing. Your
Missiles and Anti-Air units will provide the power score while the
Rockets serve as a distraction.
The B-copter is the odd unit out in your army. It serves no purpose,
and it is incredibly vulnerable to the enemy Fighters. Retreat it to
the northwest corner and ditch it there.
On a side note, this is the easiest mission if you want C-ranks. In
order to earn one, simply move the Infantry towards the enemy HQ and
leave all of your units alone. You will earn a zero in the power
score and your technique will take enough of a beating for the
– Move northern Infantry 2E.
– Move B-copter 6N.
– Destroy enemy Bomber with Missiles.
– Destroy enemy Tank with Md Tank from the south or Anti-Tank from the west,
depending on which unit has more health.
– Move northern Tank 4W.
– Destroy enemy B-copter with Missiles.
– Move remaining Missiles 3E.
– Move eastern Infantry 2E.
– Move B-copter 5N 1E.
– Move southern Anti-Air 4N 2E.
– Move remaining Tank 2S.
– Move wounded Missiles 1W 2S.
– Move wounded Rockets 2S.
– Move Bike 1E 3S.
– Move southern Tank 1E 3S.
– Move Mech 1N 1W.
– Move southern Anti-Air 3N 2E and attack enemy Bomber from the south.
– Move northern Anti-Air 2E and destroy enemy B-copter from the west.
– Move B-copter 3W 2N.
– Move eastern Infantry 1N 2E.
– Move northern Anti-Air 1W and destroy enemy Bomber from the north.
– Move remaining Anti-Air 1N.
– Move eastern Infantry 1E.
– Move eastern Infantry 3E and begin capturing enemy HQ.
– Retreat all units from enemy attack range.
– Finish capturing enemy HQ.