Trial Maps Guide
T38: Whirl Peaks
Maximum Score: 450 pts
150-pt. time limit: 11 days
100-pt. time limit: 22 days
Player CO: None
Enemy CO(s): None
Special Condition(s): None
Overview: This guide uses a certain enemy build order in order to earn the
maximum score. An Infantry is sent to capture the airport as soon as
possible and is later used to capture the enemy HQ with the help of a
T-copter. A Mech and Rig is built to distract the enemy Anti-Air and
a Bomber will provide the power score.
In order for this guide to work, the enemy MUST build only one Mech
on day 4 or 5. If he builds two Infantry or two Mech units on days
4 and 5, this guide will not work.
– Build Infantry in factory.
– Move Infantry 2N 1W.
– Build Rig in factory.
– Move Rig 3N 3W.
– Load Infantry into Rig.
– Build Mech in factory.
– Save here.
– Move Rig 4W and drop Infantry west.
– Move Mech 1N 1W.
Enemy Day 4:
– Enemy may build Mech in his factory.
– Move Infantry 3W and begin capturing airport.
– Move Rig 2E 2S.
– Move Mech 2W.
Enemy Day 5:
– If enemy did not build Mech the previous day, he must build it today.
– If the enemy built ONE Mech in the previous two days, save here.
– Finish capturing neutral airport.
– Load Mech into Rig and move Rig 5W.
– Move Infantry 1S.
– Move Rig 1W 3S.
– Build T-copter in airport.
– Save here.
– Load Infantry into T-copter and move T-copter 6S.
– Move southern Rig 3S and drop Mech west.
– Build Bomber in airport.
Enemy Day 8:
– Enemy must build Anti-Air in his factory.
– Move Mech 2S.
– Move T-copter 6S and drop Infantry north.
– Move Bomber 7S.
Enemy Day 9:
– Enemy Anti-Air should attack your Mech.
– Enemy unit will attack your T-copter.
– Move Infantry 2S 1W and begin capturing enemy HQ.
– Move T-copter 1W.
– Move Bomber 5S and destroy enemy Bike.
– Finish capturing enemy HQ.
Strategy by Blackbird. Map image by DieselPheonix.