Trial Maps Guide
T6: Clear Island
Maximum Score: 450 pts
150-pt. time limit: 10 days
100-pt. time limit: 20 days
Player CO: Gage
Enemy CO(s): Greyfield
Special Condition(s): None
Overview: Three Recons, one loaded with Gage, rush Greyfield’s HQ in order to
clear a path for the capturing Infantry. The Gage/Recon serves as a
distraction, and when it is destroyed, is immediately redeployed in
order to provide the power score.
– Build Gunboat in northern port.
– Build Infantry in either northern factory.
– Build Recon in either eastern factory.
– Move Recon 6E.
– Load Infantry into Gunboat and move Gunboat 1N 6E.
– Build Recon in northeastern factory.
– Build Recon in southeastern factory.
– Move Gunboat 5E.
– Move easternmost Recon 4E 2S.
– Load Gage into southern Recon and move Gage/Recon 6E.
– Move remaining Recon 2S 5E.
– Save here.
– Move Gage/Recon 3E 1S and destroy enemy Infantry from the south. If this
does not happen, reload.
– Move southern Recon 1W 2N.
– Move remaining Recon 7E 1N.
– Move Gunboat 2E 1S and drop Infantry east.
Greyfield Day 4:
– His War Tank should attack your Gage/Recon.
– His Infantry should be 1E of his War Tank.
– Another Infantry must have attacked your Gage/Recon.
– If the above happens, save here.
– Move Gage/Recon 3N 4E.
– Destroy enemy Rockets with remaining Recons from the east and south. If it
is not destroyed, reload.
– Move Infantry 1S and begin capturing Greyfield’s HQ.
– Build Anti-Air in southeastern factory.
– Load Gage into Anti-Air and destroy enemy Infantry with Gage/Anti-Air.
– Finish capturing Greyfield’s HQ.