Trial Maps Guide
T10: Blade Isles
Maximum Score: 450 pts
150-pt. time limit: 10 days
100-pt. time limit: 20 days
Player CO: None
Enemy CO(s): None
Special Condition(s): None
Overview: Build a Recon to distract the enemy B-copter while a loaded T-copter
rushes for the enemy HQ. A Fighter will provide the power score and
serve as bait.
This strategy requires a specific unit build on Day 6.
– Build Recon in western factory.
– Move Recon 8W.
– Build T-copter in airport.
– Build Infantry in any factory.
– Move Recon 4W.
– Load Infantry into T-copter and move T-copter 6W.
– Move T-copter 6W.
– Build Fighter in airport.
– Move T-copter 6W and drop Infantry north.
– Move Fighter 3N 4W and destroy enemy T-copter from the north.
Enemy Day 5:
– ONLY a T-copter must be built.
– Begin capturing enemy HQ.
– Move all units outside of enemy attack range.
– Finish capturing enemy HQ.
Strategy by Translucent Air. Map image by DieselPheonix.