Trial Maps Guide
T28: Plasma Bubble
Maximum Score: 450 pts
150-pt. time limit: 9 days
100-pt. time limit: 18 days
Player CO: Isabella
Enemy CO(s): Brenner
Special Condition(s): None
Overview: When the AI cannot attack any of your units, it goes after a meteor
fragment instead. Attacking a meteor fragment with a Bike skews the
AI’s targeting preferences in your favor, which makes the 5-day
capture possible. The power score can be obtained with the
The Anti-Tank plays a vital role by destroying the southern meteor
fragment, clearing a path to the HQ. You will most likely lose both
of your units to the rampaging War Tanks, but it won’t hurt your
– Move Bike 1E 3N and attack meteor.
– Move Anti-Tank 1E.
– Load Isabella into War Tank, move Isabella/War Tank 2N 2E and attack Meteor.
– Attack southern meteor with Anti-Tank.
– Move Bike 4S.
– Save here.
– Destroy northern meteor with Anti-Tank.
– Move Isabella/War Tank 3E 1N and destroy Md. Tank from the west.
– Move Bike 3E.
Brenner Day 3:
– Your Anti-Tank must have 6 HP left after being attacked by a War Tank.
– Destroy southern meteor with Anti-Tank.
– Move Bike 5E and begin capturing enemy HQ.
– Finish capturing enemy HQ.